|Back to "league" maps. Show all maps.|
Last update for (4)Circuit Breakers SE 1 : 2023, 09, 04 07:39
|mapID||Mapname (comments)||map size||Author||Rating||Type||play type|
|5558|| (4)Circuit Breakers SE 1|| 128*128||Earthattack, modified by Testbug||3.0||league||ground|
The map has been rated 4 times and got a total of 12 points
You can rate the map here. Chose a grade between 10 (best) and 0 (worst).
|Circuit Breakers SE 1.6 is a remake of Circuit Breakers 1.0 ceated for the Shield Battery 2v2 map pool. This remake pretends to adapt the famous and loved map Circuit Breakers 1.0 to the modern meta (allowing protoss to wall the nats, optimizing the mineral formations at mains, offering a mutalisk-friendly mineral formations at nats, etc.). This remake has been selected for important international Leagues like Bombastic Starleague 17 and Tournament of Legends 4.|
1.4 Changelog 10/08/2023
• Mineral fields at mains have how L and ) formations.
• Nats have now the mineral fields are aligned with the walls (like on Vermeer).
• The nat choke can now be walled with pylon + forge + gate + 2 zealtos (dragoons can get out of the nats even if the eggs are not killed).
• The main ramps are now tighter
• Fixed a vision and coverage bug on all the wide ramps in the middle of the map
• The bases at 3 and 9 have now the ramp centered, and are more lurker friendly
• The ramps at the 12 o'clock base were inverted.
• The bases at 12 and 6 can now be walled with 4 pylons (and marks were placed in the floor to help protoss find the best position for their pylon walls).
• Optimized the gathering at all the bases
• Marks under the towns were placed to help players build their towns faster.
1.5 Changelog 10/08/2023
• Balanced the walkable area on top of the main ramps. Added some decorative tiles to make the four main ramps look more similar.
1.6 Changelog 26/08/2023
• Fixed a bug on the top right and bottom left main geysers that prevented probes to find the assimilator. Thanks to Canadian player DragOn for reporting this bug.
Upload replay for this map
Add your comment:
Because of heavy spam on the map comments, it is needed to be logged in to post. We are sorry that this has to be done because nothing else stops spam bots